Thursday, November 20, 2008

sEaSoNs

Season's in Utah can sometimes be confusing especially to a 5 year old, snow falling in the morning and sun shinning bright in the afternoon....this is Rob on his way to pre-school the other day...All the seasons are represented here, rain jacket, snow boots and mittens (you can never be too sure when a rain burst or snow storm might break out) and to top off his ensemble.....swimming goggles!


As you can see, I have learned over the past 22 years as a parent to choose my battles (okay, so maybe it actually took me 22 years to figure this out), so Rob goes to pre-school pretty happy with some of his outerwear choices!! And truly is there anything cuter! I think not! So as we are headed out the door I grab the camera to take this picture and Rob just looks up at me and says "I'm cute, huh mom!" No doubt about it!

6 comments:

Pete and Mare said...

Oh my goodness rob is sooo adorable! lol you are such a great mom and i'm learning wisdom in not sweating the little things these days, knowing that there's so many hidden gifts in doing so (including harmony and a longer life.) the best part is that you have way more creativity in your life and that's always fun! rob's too dang cute ;)

mlg said...

He is the smart one, with the Utah weather it could change on a dime and he is so prepared and just in case there is flooding he has his goggles. He is a cutie!

Perla said...

he's right. there is absolutely no doubt that he is dang diggety dang CUTE!!! love the goggles! andre usually has some kind of cape on to wear to preschool with whatever else he has decided.

Heather said...

Personally I think he looks absolutely fetching...he has a real look of "someone hug me" about him, I am sure you all respond to that often!

Lori said...

He's just planning ahead!

I'm picturing him at a photoshoot with some famous fashion photog!

"Give me sassy! Good! Excellent! Now give me Summer! Yes! Fabulous! You're a star! Show me Winter! You're gorgeous! Work it!"

OK... I'm a dork. but you knew that.

L

big_smartmouth said...

ha! that reminds me of seeing children in the summer time wearing nothing but swimming suits and rain galoshes! maybe they DO know something we don't!