Saturday, June 27, 2009

mArCh

ChLoE gOeS tO ThE pRoM...


So Chloe gets asked to the prom by a random boy at school (random to her because she did not know him) she being the sweet girl that she is says yes, and Jorge is thrilled, a day after Chloe said yes a dozen red roses are delivered to our house, the note attached was simple..."thank you for saying yes, Jorge" (of course being the mom, I am immediately in love with this boy that I have never even seen a photo of) Chloe thinks it is sweet too!
but and usually there is always a but, on closer examination of her day (and I do mean day, dances and proms have become an all day event these days), Chloe begins to panic, "wait, I don't even know this person, and how on earth does he know me" and a really important one..."Oh my, I will not be with any of my friends, not at the day activity and not at the dinner, I will be in a totally random group with people I don't know!!...Oh, dear, how will this work out"
As the prom approaches Chloe is feeling like she has made a mistake, she is being pushed out of her comfort zone....But I am proud to say that Chloe did it, she went to the Prom with sweet Jorge! She had a GREAT time and was so thankful that she said YES! What a great lesson to learn when you are young! Get out of your comfort zone, make new friends!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Love all the updats and photos. Your family is beautiful. Hope Gentry is feeling better after the trip to the hospital.

Perla said...

she looks so beautiful and i'm proud of her for her kind and open heart.