Sunday, August 29, 2010

Haiti ...


Haven't been much of a blogger these days....But I have been feeling a great need to share my experiences, thougths and feelings about the last couple of trips to Haiti, most especially the trip to bring the children home after the earth quake. I can't help but think about how I never want to forget God's hands in that journey. I know that as time goes on we all get busy and we forget things, we do, it is human nature really! But I hope that none of the adoptive parents who have their children home will ever question how their children got here and by whos hand...oh and by the way, I don't mean me!!

3 comments:

mlg said...

To this day I look at the girls with total amazement with the knowledge that it was God's hands that brought them home with the help of humanly people it truly was a miracle! BTW we are having all 3 girls sealed to us on Tuesday in Seattle wish you could be there!

David and Candice said...

I have been thinking about it alot this month in Primary we have been talking about Miracles. I know it was a true miracle,even down to getting fabrice Home a few days later.-Candice

Heather said...

I'm tired reading your re-cap, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Wishing also that I could have been with you on a couple of those things (not the surgeries though!) Hope things keep gong well and you get a chance to feel well and stop and catch a breath! Heather