Friday, October 17, 2008

iT aLL wOrKs OuT!





I have been working for Wasatch International Adoptions for about 5 years now. There have been many times when I have gotten a bit stressed out over things that I do not have control over...A baby dies, a birth mother takes her child back, an adoptive family changes their mind. Recently in the middle of one of these little crises-es I was able to witness a miracle unfold, and a darling young couple reminded me of this valuable lesson taught by President Gordon B. Hinckley..It all works out the way the Lord would have it!! (Bonnie, Joel and Katelyn, thanks for your inspiration, I love you!)

“It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith in the future. The Lord will not forsake us . . . if we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.”
Gordon B. Hinckley

2 comments:

Perla said...

thanks for the awesome reminder. love you!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

Chareyl, we love you. Thank you.